PlumpJack has a strong history and dedication to challenging traditional business methods, encouraging the individuals on our team to influence the character of our businesses, committing to business success and investor returns, and showing compassion for the world around us.
PlumpJack Management Group currently operates 14 businesses, in addition to the PlumpJack Development Company. PlumpJack properties range from luxury resorts and wineries, including the first LEED Gold certified and organically farmed estate in California, to innovative restaurants with award-winning wine lists and roadside eateries.
We believe in three core business principles at PlumpJack:
Honesty - living the truth and acting with integrity is essential for long-term business growth and creating strong community relationships.
Approachability - being welcoming, genuine and unpretentious - does not just make a sale, but builds a life-long relationship with a PlumpJack customer.
Passion - having enthusiasm for all that we do, because we must live life out loud.
This philosophy guides the management team and staff to constantly improve product, service and owner’s returns.
We are equally proud of our commitment, service and support of the communities surrounding PlumpJack businesses. We recognize the importance of genuine and strong community relationships. Collectively PlumpJack companies have contributed millions of dollars to various non-profit organizations.
PlumpJack Management Group selects new business opportunities with our core values and philosophy in mind. PlumpJack seeks to do business with those who share in our goal of creating authentic and extraordinary moments for each person who touches a PlumpJack property. With substantial and proven experience as operators, investors and advisors, we offer perspective, expertise and direction that others cannot duplicate.
Our services include:
- Site Selection and Consultation
- Business Plan Development
- Architecture and Construction Management
- Financial Oversight, Including Capital Budget Monitoring and Development
- Retail Design
- Restaurant Design and Operations
- Winery Development and Vineyard Management
- Spa Design and Development
- Whole Ownership Real Estate Development
- Residence and Private Club Design and Development
- Human Resources, Including Recruitment, Selection, Training and Retention
- Sales and Marketing, Including Branding and Communications Management
- “Green”/ Environmentally-Friendly Operations Expertise
For more information on how the PlumpJack Group can benefit your hotel, restaurant, winery and retail venture, contact Jeremy Scherer.