"PlumpJack knows that at the soul of a healthy organization is a deep connection and dedication to the community. As long as we are around, we will proudly continue to give to communities in need, and of course, to those who are less fortunate. It is our honor and our pleasure." PlumpJack President Hilary Newsom
PlumpJack believes if you don't do something, nothing is going to get better. Below is a snapshot of our philanthropic efforts, including our Annual Golf Tournament that honors Tessa Newsom.
- PlumpJack/LINK Golf Tournament: PlumpJack supports the work of the Cancer Prevention Institute of California through its largest fundraising event of the year, The PlumpJack/LINK Golf Tournament. In its 18th year, we have raised just shy of $3.75 million to CPIC for Cancer Research. During CPIC’s 35th Anniversary Celebration, PlumpJack President Hilary Newsom Callan and husband Geoff Callan were honored with the Doris Fisher Award for Service. Join us for the 18th Annual PlumpJack/LINK Golf Tournament
- Holy Family Day Home: The oldest childcare center of its kind in San Francisco, Holy Family Day Home (HFDH) provides affordable, high quality early education child care to the children of working families. PlumpJack supports throughout the year with providing a Thanksgiving lunch; holiday giving tree to raise money for basic needs and gifts during the holidays; Easter basket delivery; and supplying the Kindergarten class with backpacks filled with school supplies.
- Tessa's Cuvee: The work of the Stanford Supportive Care Center (SSCC) is of great importance to The PlumpJack Family. The Cancer Survivorship Program sponsored by the SSCC recognizes the life-changing role this disease plays in the lives of all touched by it, even survivors. In honor of Tessa Newsom, PlumpJack came together with other wine community members to create Tessa's Cuvee. 100% of all proceeds of the wine go directly to the SSCC program started by Dr. Ernest Rosenbaum, Tessa Newsom's oncologist.
- This Old Bag- The Power of the Purse: PlumpJack supports The Breast Cancer Emergency Fund through its participation in This Old Bag: Power of the Purse. With President Hilary Newsom Callan as Co-Chair, this benefit auctions celebrity-owned handbags for the fight against breast cancer.
- San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center: Each Holiday Season PlumpJackSport holds a trunk show in San Francisco. Shoppers who bring a toy for the SF Child Abuse Prevention Center receive 10% off of their purchase.